Church Decorating will be on Saturday, December 1st at 9:00 am. Everyone is urged to help!
The Youth will be holding a "Drop, Shop and Go!" Event on Saturday, December 1st from 8am-5pm. Parents can drop their kids here (ages 3-11) while they shop. Lunch & games will be provided for the kids! $10 donation per child will help raise money for the charities the youth are sponsoring this Christmas season.
Senior Citizens - Don't forget our Christmas Party on December 6th at noon in the Dorcas Room. Hope to see you there!
Donations Needed for approximately eight turkeys (20-22 lb.) for the Christmas Day Dinner for the needy. Monetary donations will also be accepted. Any questions, please contact Kato Aldrich (593-5021).
Assignments for Next Sunday, December 2nd
- Ushers: Paul Vossler, Glen & Kristen Kruger, James Helms
- Altar Assistant: Rich Shear
- Altar Guild: Dot Cornish, Deb Martin
- Acolytes: Barry & Shelly Dunne
- Lay Reader: Peter Carlin
- Counters: Dave Pinney, Ed & Lois Flurschutz, Kay McCulloch
Scripture Readings for Next Week, Sunday, December 2nd
- Isaiah 2:1-5
- Romans 13:(8-10) 11-14
- Matthew 21:1-11 or Matthew 24:36-44