Road Trip! The Evangelism Committee is holding a meeting right after church today! The purpose of the meeting is to see if anyone is interested in traveling to New Orleans to help with continued recovery efforts from Hurricane Katrina. Any questions? See Kay, Betty, or Pastor.
Coffee hour hostesses today are Esther Childs, Marjorie Knowles and Barb Miesner. Thank you for hosting!
Celebrating Birthdays Today And This Coming Week: Jan. 31 Dick Helms; Feb. 1 Rocket Roeske; Feb. 3 Marlene Bledsoe, Gary Graham, Vickie Hand; Feb. 4 Travis Dice, Terrence Monroe, Doreen Taylor; Feb. 5 RC Klein, Justin Vossler.
We thank the 90 members and friends who attended services last weekend and shared $2,281.50 towards the budget needs of First Trinity. Our weekly budget needs are $3,396.89 each Sunday during 2010.
Those Who Serve Today, January 31, 2010:
- Minister: Pastor Robert Morris.
- Organist: Carol English.
- Ushers: Jim & Dena Helms; Marv Wood.
- Altar Assistant: Dave Pinney.
- Altar Guild: Sally Dannheim, Jane White.
- Acolytes: Fred & Sally Dannheim.
- Lay Reader: Karalee Morris.
- Counters: Ed & Lois Flurschutz, Kay McCulloch.
Assignments For Next Sunday, February 7, 2010:
- Ushers: Duane Cornish, Rollie Duttweiler, Dan Vossler.
- Altar Assistant: Barb Delity.
- Altar Guild: Marlene Bledsoe, Marge Vossler.
- Acolytes: Barry & Shelly Dunne.
- Lay Reader: Lou Distrola.
Scripture Readings For Next Sunday, February 7, 2010:
- Isaiah 6:1-8 (9-13).
- 1 Corinthians 14:12B-20.
- Luke 5:1-11.