The Hearts and Harvest Craft Festival again offers to re-gift your unused items for the Chinese Auction. We need fill, filler and fillers: gift items, hostess gifts, holiday items, shred, tissue, straw, ribbons, pinecones and people. People who love volunteering with other people--they're the luckiest people in the world. There will be a collection box available under the table, and a sign-up sheet on the table, in the lounge, and if you have larger items--don't be afraid to think outside the basket, please contact Karalee, Shelly or Deb Kling.
Telco Articles are due tomorrow morning, Sept. 26. Thanks!
Today Is Our Potluck Coffee Hour! Thanks to everyone who brought something to share!
Celebrating Birthdays This Coming Week: Sept. 27 Jodi Austin; Sept. 29 Gary Havens Ii, Ann Weinhauer; Sept. 30 Julia Wesche; Oct. 1 Albert Vossler.
Celebrating Anniversaries This Coming Week: Today: Sept.28 Howard & Linda White; Sept. 29 Bill & Ann Weinhauer.
We Thank the 112 members and friends who attended Worship last weekend.
- August offerings totaled $10,292.16.
- August offerings needed: $12,787.92.
- January thru August Budget Needs: $111,894.30.
- January thru August offerings received: $94,629.38.
- Year to date shortfall: $17,264.92.
- Worship Leader: Rollie Duttweiler.
- Organist: Carole Aldrich.
- Ushers: Lou Distrola, Glen & Kristen Kruger.
- Altar Assistant: Peter Carlin.
- Altar Guild: Carol Barnes, Gary & Laurie Sagerman.
- Acolytes: Fred & Sally Dannheim.
- Lay Reader: Peter Mangels.
- Counters: Ed & Lois Flurschutz, Kay Mcculloch.
- Ushers: Youth.
- Altar Assistant: Alice Stevens.
- Altar Guild: Gladys Murphy, Reita Lynch.
- Acolytes: Barry & Shelly Dunne.
- Lay Reader: Barb Delity.
- Isaiah 5:1-7.
- Philippians. 3:4B-14.
- St. Matthew 21:33-46.