Sacred Acts – Baptism: This morning through the Sacrament of Holy Baptism God will declare Paul Joseph Lamberson, son of Michael and Kathleen (Vossler) Lamberson, as His very own child whom He dearly loves. Paul’s Godparents are Scott and Kelly Vossler. We praise God for the washing away of sin and the planting of the seed of faith in Christ that He works through the water and the Word of Holy Baptism. We pray that as Paul grows in years, he will be brought up in the Lord and remain in fellowship with Christ’s Church all the days of his life so that he will mature and remains steadfast in the faith that Jesus is the Savior and inherit eternal life in heaven.
Plans For This Year’S Hands And Harvest Craft Sale are underway. The date is Saturday, Oct. 5, 10am-3pm. Please spread the word to any handcrafters you may know. Tables are available for $15 each. Please contact Karalee at 593-9032 for more info. Once again, we ask everyone to bring in any items that need “re-gifting” which can be used for our Chinese Auction. Also, any medium to large-sized baskets would be welcomed. Items/baskets can be placed under the tables along the office wall in the lounge.
Today Is Our Potluck Coffee Hour. Thanks to everyone who brought something to share!
Celebrating Birthdays This Coming Week: July 29 Harper Joyce; July 31 Gabriella Helms, Emma Miles; Aug. 1 Meredith Dunne, Alexa & Lindsay Stuck; Aug. 3 Tom Hand.
Celebrating Anniversaries This Coming Week: July 29 Charles & Kelly Miles; July 30 Kelly & Mary Monroe.
We Thank the 102 members and friends who attended Worship last weekend.
- June offerings received: $15,480.56.
- June offerings needed for budget: $16,711.50.
- Year to date offerings received: $81,546.82.
- Year to date offerings needed for budget: $91,520.43.
- Minister: Pastor Morris.
- Organist: Carole Aldrich.
- Ushers: Andy Crawford, Barry Dunne, Rollie Duttweiler.
- Altar Assistant: Chuck White.
- Altar Guild: Cathy Farwell, Leilani Mariotti.
- Acolytes: Aidan Patrick, Natalie Taylor.
- Lay Reader: Linda Gridley.
- Counters: Ed & Lois Flurschutz, Kay Mcculloch.
- Ushers: Fred & Sally Dannheim, Shelly Dunne.
- Altar Assistant: Kay Mcculloch.
- Altar Guild: June Helmer, Kristen Kruger, Debbie Vossler.
- Acolytes: Barry & Shelly Dunne.
- Lay Reader: Rich Shear.
- Eccl. 1:2, 12-14; 2:18-26.
- Col. 3:1-11.
- Luke 12:13-21.