Church Ornaments are finally paid for and all sold from now on will be going into our Julie Shaver fund. Please help by purchasing an ornament for yourself, a long lost friend or a faraway family member. We thank you in advance for your generous support
Thank You Everyone for the prayers, cards and words of comfort extended to me and my family after the recent passing of my dear mom. -Deb Martin
Celebrating Birthdays Today And This Coming Week: Dec. 26 Ian Flurschutz; Dec. 27 John Vargo; Dec. 29 Jon Farwell, Debbie Kling, Gary Link, Virginia Scott; Dec. 31 Marilyn Palmer, Stephen Vossler.
Celebrating An Anniversary Today: Dec. 26 Kato & Carole Aldrich.
We Thank the 110 members and friends who attended services last weekend and shared $3,272.00 towards the budget needs of First Trinity. Christmas Memorials of $480.00 and Charities of $100.00 were also received. Our weekly budget needs are $ 3,396.89 each Sunday during 2010.
Those Who Serve Today, December 26, 2010:
- Minister: Pastor Robert Morris.
- Organist: Carole Aldrich.
- Ushers: Cathy Farwell, Dick Kling, Paul Vossler.
- Altar Assistant: Rich Shear.
- Altar Guild: Dot Cornish, Deb Martin.
- Acolytes: Fred & Sally Dannheim.
- Lay Reader: Lou Distrola.
- Counters: Ed & Lois Flurschutz, Kay Mcculloch.
- Ushers: Dena Helms, Marv Wood.
- Altar Assistant: To Be Announced.
- Altar Guild: Sally Dannheim, Jane White.
- Acolytes: Barry & Shelly Dunne.
- Lay Reader: Barb Delity.
- 1 Kings 3:4-15.
- Ephesians 1:3-14.
- St. Luke 2:40-52.