BBQ Returns This Summer: This year's theme is "The Church". We will explore on the basis of the Bible such questions as "What is the Church?"; "Whose Church really is it?"; "What is the purpose of the Church?"; "What are the responsibilities of the pastor and members of "The Church?". The course will run for six weeks. We will meet on Wednesdays in the Pavilion beginning at 5:30 PM. (If it rains or is too cold, we will meet in the Dorcas Room.) We will eat from 5:30 to 6:15 PM. Our Bible Study will run from 6:15 to 7:15 PM. The first study will be Wednesday, June 20th. Hamburgers, hotdogs, condiments, and drinks will be supplied. Participants are asked to bring a salad or dessert. There will be a free will offering to help defray some expenses. If you are interested, please sign-up in the church lounge. We need volunteers to set-up, cook, and clean-up. (These tasks will not take long.) Please come. Bring a friend. I believe you will find this study most interesting and helpful.
Upcoming Graduates! Please notify the church office so we can recognize your achievement! Thanks!
Today Is Our Potluck Coffee Hour. Thanks to those who brought something to share!
Celebrating Birthdays Today And This Coming Week: May 27 Judy Cornelius; May 29 Carl Osgood; May 31 Jennifer Joyce.
Celebrating An Anniversary This Coming Week: May 31 Dan & Rosemary Vossler.
We Thank the 100 members and friends who attended Worship last weekend.
- April 2012 offerings received: $13,456.20.
- April 2012 offerings needed: $14,423.10.
- Year to date received: $52,969.23.
- Year to date needed: $51,923.16.
- Minister: Robert Morris.
- Organist: Carole Aldrich
- Ushers: Ed Fahs, Dick Kling, Dave Pinney.
- Altar Assistant: Paul Vossler.
- Altar Guild: Betty Havens, Kay Mcculloch, Ruth Kling.
- Acolytes: Aidan Patrick, Natalie Taylor.
- Lay Reader: Jane White.
- Counters: Ed & Lois Flurschutz, Kay Mcculloch.
- Ushers: Jim & Dena Helms, Marv Wood.
- Altar Assistant: Dave Sweet.
- Altar Guild: Janet Carlin, Janet Vargo.
- Acolytes: Barry & Shelly Dunne.
- Lay Reader: Lou Distrola.
- Isaiah 6:1-8.
- Acts 2:14A, 22-36.
- John 3:1-17.