Thank you to everyone who helped out at the Allegany County Fair. Copies of Pastor’s sermons and Children’s Parables along with other little goodies were handed out. May God continue to bless our Outreach.
Grief Support Group Anne Bundrick will be facilitating a Grief Support Group in the Walchali Room at JMH on the second Monday of each month. We will meet at 6 PM. If you need further info you may email Anne at email@example.com or call 585-808-1161.
Flowers, Flowers, Flowers: Would you like sign up to honor or remember a loved one or friend? Our flower chart is very sad looking with many open slots. Please sign up today . . . you need not spend any money if you don’t want to . . . just cut and bring some from your flower garden! Thank you!
Our Coffee Hour Hosts Today are Charlotte Ennis and John & Janet Vargo. Thank you for hosting!
Celebrating Birthdays Today And This Coming Week: July 25 Kristen Kruger; July 26 Bill Fahs; July 27 Pam Duttweiler.
Celebrating Anniversaries This Coming Week: July 29 Charles & Kelly Miles; July 30 Kelly & Mary Monroe.
We Thank the 117 members and friends who attended services last weekend and shared $1,815.33 towards the budget needs of First Trinity. Our weekly budget needs are $ 3,396.89 each Sunday during 2010.
Those Who Serve Today, July 25, 2010:
- Minister: Robert Morris.
- Organist: Carole Aldrich.
- Ushers: Barry Dunne, Rollie Duttweiler, Dick Helms.
- Altar Assistant: Kato Aldrich.
- Altar Guild: Cathy Farwell, Ann Weinhauer.
- Acolytes: Fred & Sally Dannheim.
- Lay Reader: Rollie Duttweiler.
- Counters: Ed & Lois Flurschutz, Kay Mcculloch.
Assignments For Next Sunday, August 1, 2010:
- Ushers: Fred & Sally Dannheim, Shelly Dunne.
- Altar Assistant: Kay Mcculloch.
- Altar Guild: June Helmer, Betty Wood.
- Acolytes: Barry & Shelly Dunne.
- Lay Reader: Carol English.
Scripture Readings For Next Sunday, August 1, 2010:
- Ecclesiastes 1:2, 12-14, 2:18-26.
- Colosians 3:1-11.
- Luke 12:13-21.